dpymenus is an unofficial extension for the
discord.py library that aims to help developers build dynamic menus for
their bots easily.
- Handles text & button inputs
- Easy-to-build menus with paginated data, multiple choices, and polls
- Template system for quickly defining a cohesive style for your menus
- User-defined callbacks & event hooks for complex use-cases
- Awesome examples and documentation to get rolling quickly
This book will provide complete coverage of the libraries functions, how to use them, and exists alongside a full set of runnable examples, so you can see every feature! API Documentation (see below) exists as a reference to the public API.